When it comes to amateur and professional sports, performance enhancing drugs such as Winstrol are admired worldwide within the sports realm and with non-athletes as well. This is not just because drugs like Winstrol can help sportsmen and non-sportsmen get a hard chiseled and ripped look, but also because they can help users in getting stellar ripped body while promoting reductions in terms of body fat and weight. In other words, Winstrol makes it easier for users to get the body they’ve always wanted, with half the time investment and half the work.
Winstrol (also known as Stanozolol or Winny) is one of the most admired performance improvement drugs for athletes to gain a distinctive competitive edge, make loads of money, secure or retain a spot in individual or team sports, and staying close to name and fame that would have otherwise not been possible because they would not have been performing at such a high level consistently.
A derivative of Dihydrotestosterone and commonly sold under the name Winstrol (oral) and Winstrol Depot (intramuscular), Stanozolol is a synthetic anabolic steroid. This drug has a high oral bioavailability, because of a C17 α-alkylation that allows the hormone to survive first-pass liver metabolism when ingested. Winstrol is medically recommended to treat anemia, hereditary angioedema, improve muscle growth, red blood cell production, increase bone density, and stimulate appetite.
This performance enhancing drug is commonly used by sportsmen and non-sportsmen to lose fat and weight while retaining body mass. Commonly used in a “cutting cycle”, Winstrol helps in the preservation of lean body mass while metabolizing adipose. Classified as a controlled substance under the Anabolic Steroids Control Act of 1990 and assigned to Schedule III, Stanozolol has the chemical name of 17-methyl-2′ H -5(alpha)-androst-2-eno [3,2- c ]pyrazol-17(beta)-ol and it has the molecular weight of 344.5392 g/mol at the base. The active ingredient of Winstrol tablets is 2 mg of Stanozolol and the inactive ingredients include Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, D&C Red #28, FD&C Red #40, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, and Starch. Winstrol has the anabolic-androgenic ratio of 320:30 and it has the molecular formula of C22H36N2O. The active life of oral Winstrol is 8-9 hours, while the active life of injectable Winstrol is 36-48 hours.
Winstrol is popular with both men and women and is commonly used in doses of 25-100 mg per day by men and 5-15 mg per day by women for a cycle of six to eight weeks. It is usually stacked with testosterone-based anabolic steroids, Deca Durabolin, and Trenbolone.
Benefits Of Winstrol
- Winstrol increases red blood cell production.
- It can improve the percentage of free testosterone circulating in the body that may further enhance the potency of concurrently used anabolic steroids.
- Winny also has the ability to enhance the levels of nitrogen retention and protein synthesis besides strengthening tendons and ligaments.
- It can even stimulate sex hormone-binding globulin levels in the body and temporarily preventing steroid hormones from exerting their activities, primarily because of its plasma-binding characteristics.
- It is a highly recommended muscle building and weight reducing agent for sportsmen.
- Winstrol is an ideal drug for anyone looking for strength, lean mass, and muscle hardness gains.
- It has anti-progestenic properties and can inhibit estrogen and progesterone.
- Winstrol is easy on the liver as it undergoes a first-pass metabolism in the both the intestines as well as the liver.
- It can greatly enhance vascularity as well as promote a dryer and harder physique when body-fat is already low.
- Winstrol can stimulate dramatic improvements in terms of strength, physical power, speed, and agility. It is also seemingly less toxic than other 17 alpha-alkylated steroids.
- The drug increases the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood and the increased blood volume facilitates more effective removal of toxins such as lactic acid from the muscles.
- Winstrol is useful to increase metabolic activity, preserve lean tissue when dieting, and preserve strength when dieting.
|1||80 mcg per day||50 mg per day||16 mg per day|
|2||50 mg per day||25 mg per day||16 mg per day|
|3||80 mcg per day||50 mg per day||25 mg per day||16 mg per day|
|4||50 mg per day||25 mg per day|
|5||80 mcg per day||50 mg per day||25 mg per day||16 mg per day|
|6||50 mg per day||25 mg per day|
|1||400 mg per week||500 mg per week||50 mg per day|
|2||400 mg per week||500 mg per week||50 mg per day|
|3||400 mg per week||500 mg per week||50 mg per day|
|4||400 mg per week||500 mg per week||50 mg per day|
|5||400 mg per week||500 mg per week||50 mg per day|
|6||400 mg per week||500 mg per week||50 mg per day|
|7||400 mg per week||500 mg per week||50 mg per day|
|8||400 mg per week||500 mg per week|
|9||400 mg per week||500 mg per week|
|10||400 mg per week||500 mg per week|
|11||400 mg per week||500 mg per week|
|12||400 mg per week||500 mg per week|
|1||40 mg every day||40 mg every day|
|2||50 mg every day||50 mg every day|
|3||50 mg every day||70 mg every day|
|4||70 mg every day||90 mg every day|
|5||70 mg every day||90 mg every day|
|6||80 mg every day||80 mg every day|
|7||50 mg every day||100 mg every day|
|8||50 mg every day||100 mg every day|
|9||1 mg every day|
|10||1 mg every day|
|11||1 mg every day|
|12||1 mg every day|
Winstrol is a prescription drug and meant only for the treatment of specific health conditions. This drug should always be used only after a medical recommendation after all medical reports and history have been carefully analyzed. Moreover, use of Winstrol should always be for a legal purpose and as per medical advice. Use of low-grade or overdosing or abuse of this synthetic anabolic steroid can result in health complications such as elevated liver values, liver toxicity, negative effects on cholesterol levels, acne, prostate enlargement, aggravation of male pattern baldness, deepening of the voice, body/facial hair growth, and enlargement of the clitoris.
Stanozolol abuse can also cause increased bromsulphalein (BSP) retention, and increases in serum bilirubin, glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase (SGOT), and alkaline phosphatase or inhibition of testicular function, testicular atrophy and oligospermia, impotence, chronic priapism, epididymitis and bladder irritability, edema, retention of serum electrolytes (sodium, chloride, potassium, phosphate, and calcium). Abuse of this drug can even cause increased or decreased libido, habituation, excitation, insomnia, depression, bleeding in patients on concomitant anticoagulant therapy, premature closure of epiphyses in children, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
Use of Winstrol is not recommended to children, females with breast cancer and hypercalcemia, male patients with breast cancer or those examined for or suffering from prostate cancer, or those suffering from testicular atrophy, testicular cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer, liver damage, kidney damage, stroke, high blood pressure, and respiratory problem. It is also not advised to pregnant or lactating women or those who may get pregnant while using this drug.
To maintain its shelf life and efficacy, Winstrol capsules, injections, or creams must be stored at a controlled room temperature of 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) with excursions permitted to 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F) and kept away from unauthorized use, pets, sunlight, moisture, heat, sources of ignition, and children.
Comments Off | Winstrol